Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Eve of CNY!

YAY! Holidays begin!! I decided to start the holidays with playing FUTSAL!!!!
Prashant, Weng Keong, Wing Tjun, Benjamin, and Mishand were supposed to come to my house this morning and go to futsal. But dunno why, Prashant called me and told me that they were going there themselves, (Dunno what they doing at Prashant's house last night until wake up so late. o.O).

Anyway, when we got there we started to play!

Here are some pics:

Yap The Pro......



Ben Posing.... (Cool Effect)



Erm... Dunno what this is... but it looks cool!



ME! First time keeper!



BALL!!



The fellas playing pool after our time was up



All acting like Pro only....


And my fav pic of the day!:

Weng Keong acting like a baby!!!

Anywayz, that's how I welcomed the holidays! Right now I'm suffering from a very painful accident while I'm writing this thanks to Kelvin Tham.....

No comments: