Saturday, August 9, 2008

The FFK chain & Leo Installation

Today was supposed to go to the Leo Club Installation with Prashant, Darren, Wai Perng, & Bryan. In the end I didn't go with them because of this:

Darren don't want to go = Wai Perng don't want to go = Prashant don't want to go = Bryan & I no transport to go. + I was told of this only at 1.00am =.= Thankfully Yun Ji's dad was able to pick me up.

Arrived at Sri Sedaya in the morning. Supposed to "HELP OUT" in the end, go there for nuts...
Anyway at least got to ponteng school lar, but still have to take exam on monday *sigh*

Pics:

Poser....


Laughing pig


Horny *censored*


*whisper*


Opening Lion Dance

After that, I couldn't be bothered to take anymore.

Yun-Ji, I malas post the video for your lifelessness, HD video 3 minutes long takes 100MB!!! Prashant you would've enjoyed this, cause Bryan certainly did.

No comments: