Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Monthly Update

Haven't been blogging lateley cause been very busy with homework, bb and especially those cursed FOLIOS!!!! Oh well. That's in the past, and I've completed all of them. Exams coming up soon, so here's the highlights since my last post:

On the 20th, I celebrated my birthday with my friends by going to MV and watching The DUCK, I mean...... The DARK Knight xD (sorry weng keong, joking only). For those of you who HAVE watched it, you should watch this: The Dark Knight Trailer Spoof and this The Dark Knight - Joker Interrogation Scene Spoof. So I had to go buy the tickets straight after church for a show much later. Stupid online booking sucks. In the end Khairul, yun Ji, Kelvin, Ian, Darren & Wing Tjun came. Good movie but too much to take in. They also bought me presents!!!!:

From Khairul, kelvin & Darren, a Tropicana Life wallet


From Yun Ji, a 2GB thumb drive


From Ma & Pa, the original CS: Source

Then came awards day 2 weeks later. Wah! Very rush man that day, got traffic jam in the afternoon, had to set up safety campaign, had to rehearse for the sketch but didn't in the end, had to practice worship etc etc. But at the end of the day, I came home with 7 Basic and 2 Advance badges. 1 more basic to get cause it was out of stock.

I also managed to buy my new camera!! The BenQ DC X835. It cost me RM600!!!! But it's super worth it. I recomend anyone who is looking for a good affordable digi camera, this would be it.

My NEW CAMERA!!

Today was my mum and dad's anniversary! I wished them exactly at 12.00am (according to Astro time xD). In school, Wai Perng finally gave me the thumb drive. When I plugged it into my PC, WTF??!!! Trojan Virus. then when I told that *censored*, he said he knew, and that I didn't ask him whether it had a virus =.= Anyway that's about it.


Till my next post.........

1 comment:

musicloverz95 said...

hihi!! cool blog!! anyway, please please please add me!! i no frenz!! thx!! x)