Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Holidays & Bon Voyage!!

By the time you read this, I'll either be at the airport or on my way to Sydney, Australia!!! Anyway, some of you may be thinking, "You damn *@#!ing lucky lar Dion!!! Can go Sydney all!!". Well I'm not that lucky. That's because I won't get to spend anytime with you guys. No BNTS, VCS, lepaking with you guys....., movies..... etc etc. So you can feel jealous of me, but I'll also feel jealous of YOU! Haha!

As for today...... EXAMS ENDED!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! FREE!!!! Today's paper was English, which was a stupid paper filled with a few stupid questions. This is the only paper that everyone argues with each other about.... lol! I'm not lying. It's true!!!

I wish good luck to the BB members who will be going for BNTS. Sean and Bryan, you guys potong me already!!! Haha!!

Anyway that's all I have to update for now. I'll try to update while I'm in Sydney if I can. So, HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS!!!!! See you in 9-10 days!!!! I'll seriously miss you guys lar!!!! Have Fun!!!


P.S. Happy Birthday in advance Ng Weng Ian!!!! His birthday is on the 21st. So you all can go to his house and HI POW him xD

No comments: